Ru Paul is among the writers
Trades Ru Paul started, to write and it is a book called “Workin’ It! RuPaul’s Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style,” came out of it. Okay, okay, Drag queen there is No.1 in the world fashion and styling tips. Why not also, Who else should be.
Of course, should a top 10 List is not missing and so I've made off times RuPauls Ru dimentären Top 10 Cooperate tips for a happier Fashion Life
translatedo in an amateurish way.
1. Choose your color – Something magical can happen, if you try out different colors, while you look in the mirror.
2. Know your feet. Meet a variety of shoe brands. Some just do not fit to your foot shape.
3. If you will attract it and it feels wrong – then it is wrong. Take it off!
4. If you dresst you to please other people you have lost you yourself.
5. If you are wearing completely white, always wear a black bra and black panties.
6. If you need to buy something trendy, buy the cheapest. It's not worth it, spend much money on a trend, is forgotten tomorrow.
7. Each needs the gay life. Somebody, says: “Schatzig, this look is not your!”
8. “Scrunch boots” make legs appear short. Do not wear boots, shorten your legs.
9. Enjoy the gift of size. Do not give up heels, so that your date feels greater, that does not work. Your size is not the problem, exceeding his ego.
10. Never pull your heels from, and wear them running barefoot through the area. It looks trashy.
Who does not believe my translation and top on Ru's 10 once again wants to make its own rhyme, Let the here look. If I have made mistakes, I am also on the way Verbesseruzngen.
But there are great reviews on Amazon for RuPaul's Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style:
“A glorious book from one of my all time favorite icons of glamour! I can’t get enough of RuPaul’s humorous wit, fabulous advice, positive words of wisdom, and the encouraging messages he offers to people like me who dare to be different!” (Dita Von Teese )
“If she says it AND it’s in print, it must be true!” (DEBBIE HARRY )
“RuPaul drags out the inner QUEEN in us all!” (TORI SPELLING )